Bruce CampbellI

Bruce Lorne Campbell

9 854 oceny gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Bruce Campbell

Mija już rok od tego newsa i co ? Będzie uber horror show ?
“Yeah, The Expendables, or more like the It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World of horror. I want to get so many horror movie stars that people can’t possibly not see the movie. I want to give them other stuff to do. I want to have Kane Hodder be very particular about what he eats. I want Robert Englund to be a tough guy, like he knows tae kwon do or something. I want to find out the hidden sides of all these people. Some will play themselves, some will play alternate characters as well. I may approach Kane Hodder to play Frankenstein. He could be Kane Hodder himself fighting himself as Frankenstein. It could be crazy. It’s a silly concocted story that we hope to do maybe in a year or so. My breaks between Burn Notice have been getting tighter because they’ve been adding episodes. They’re trying to trap me like a rat in the TV world, and I might just let them. There’s a script, it just kind of blows right now, so no one’s really seeing it. We gotta work on it. Definitely shoot in Oregon all on a stage. It’s like the 300 of horror comedies. We want to make it a whole world. Someone’s gotta take Frank down for good.”

MorbusDe

Bitch please

GarvinSitho

Widzę że byłeś już z mamą w księgarni po podręczniki do gimnazjum.

MorbusDe

Jeśli widziałeś to pewnie też tam byłeś. Mam nadzieje , że zakupy sie udały

GarvinSitho

Pozwolę sobie Ciebie zacytować " Bitch please" i możesz wracać na kwejka.

MorbusDe

Cytuj sobie do woli . A kwejk jest za przeproszeniem do dupy

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones